something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Childhood's Smell


When I smell hot chocolate, it makes me think about my childhood. My mum used to make hot chocolate for my sisters and me every morning before school, for 12 years. Also before we went to bed at night we had hot chocolate and then went to sleep. Sometimes we went out of town for our holidays but my mum never forgot to bring hot chocolate for us. The smell was so sweet and delicious.I love my mother's hot chocolate. Now, the smell of freshly made hot chocolatealways triggers my memories of those happy days of my childhood and my mum. By, Pongstorn Limanon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home