something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Design is always drive me to somewhere

Yesterday, one particular thing drove me back 20-25 years earlier. I was there for couple hours. That thing is a hip of paper coaster. I found around more that a hundred different style and I bought them because the seller seems doesnt want to keep it anymore, just only A$5. Therefore, I think it's good to be one source of graphic design that i've never paid attention on it. Oneday i will do the website about the paper coaster, i wish. After the moment of 1970something I really think that, i cannot do any other jobs except designer and that is still be the truth in my life so far. It's good to know that what are you good at it, so why not if i wanna stand on this side.

Do what i want to do and be what i want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home