something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Grand Opening

What is it about ? to be honest the sentense "something to live for" come from the movie "something gotta give" which is i just bought last week after i had borrowed coulple week earier. This blog is will be about someting and I in 24 hours, something that sit beside me, might be note pad, pencil, postcard or what da fuckin ever it would be as long as i can think of. Something to live for ? what is it ? person ? music? design? family? myself? or what. Why so many good words always inspire to me. 2:29 i'm still sitting in front of the note book and talking with my mind in the air. However, the story that i prefer is no ending then i will have no ending for today.

god blesses refugee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home