something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Holiday, Holyday or holyshit!


What is the exactly holiday mean? Who's care ? By the way I have a joke that i feel quite like it very much. It comes from the movie "Catch Me if you can". It says:
P1: Knock! Knock!
P2: Who's there?
P1: .........................
P1: Go fuck yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's nothing doin with holiday only one thing that we always spend on holiday is money but what we earn back from it????? Sometime is nothing, sometime is really nothing and sometime it is just wasting the time. Shall we kill the time?

Killing me softly on my holiday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home