something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sun shining on the rainy day

Something wrong with the weather in Melbourne. I've been here for 2.5 years already and keep goin to the third year if I have something to do. The weather is kind of da thing that always kill me. But if i just ignore it, it'd be fine. However, the weather in here reminded me to music. Why ? because music is sort of thing that i really enjoy to listen in this city. Like today i went to the record shop, i got 3 album that i really feel they are so great band in music industry lately. One of them is been cool for long long time since i was teenager and they are still super cool and awesome at all time. RHCP, this album calls live in Hyde Park. I have nothing to say about it. Therefor, The HIVES and The Datsun is kiling me and let me sit down and listen to them also dunt forget to pay attention to them. To me the Hives doesnt make me so surprise because i'm quite trust in Swedish band, it's always good band come from Sweden every single year. Surprisingly the newzeland band names the Datsun, make me feel wann cliam to the tree and jumdown to the grown with naked body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home