something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

MLS

I haven't been on my blog for couple days. The reason is because i was so busy about my school project. Anyway, at the moment, I feel a bit losing myself after school everyday. The feeling is like you get high and just wanna sit somewhere that can recharge the power back to my tiny brain. What is it like when people feel blind in the day light on purpose? I dont know what does it mean ? but seems no-need to worry about it that much............hoholy.....what am i writing at da moment. I dunt know, i feel really blank and air head.

Hurrrrhhrur.......massive loser stella .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home