something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Style or Content

I always wonder about the issue of Style and Content and always sick of it because i dont think one is better that another. I always sick of the people who says content is more essentail rather than style, i dont give a shit to those people because they just think follow through the mass say and of course everybody want to be cool everybody want to be real or fuckin great judger but listen to me who cares...........many people misht care but not for me.......i'm not give a damn for those fucking treat the content like their own god. I love design because i love to see the new style of design, that's it. I think that's enough to love something and it can be something to live for. I dont care if someone will say I'm stupid or fool or dump, i dont care even i know them or i dont know them. I just know what i want and can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home