something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Monday, October 18, 2004

Just a little thing.


Is it true that a little thing always involed in our life. If we compare the amount of world's population to justone person like em or yourself, yes of course we you(me) just a small little tiny thing in the freaking wonder world like this. I'm forgot where I get that word (Just a little thing) from? book? song? movie? someone's word? hmmhm........i dont know and even it should but this time pls just forget it for once. I think if i think like i'm just a little thing, it'd be good isnt it ? It can make me under pressure or under control by my mind.

Keep it in mind dude, we r just a little tiny life in this big curry bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home