something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Thursday, October 21, 2004

It's too late


Monday morning: hesitate, I can't get out of bedI'd rather go back to the dreams I'm living in my head

Tuesday evening: pack my bags, I'm heading out the doorI left a box of memories lying on the floor

Ride on, ride till early morning sunRide on, like the dawning of the dayIt's too late, to let all your feelings showGo on, til the night is swept away

I'm running from the city lightsI'm running from this empty lifeI'm running out of time tonight

I'm screaming out for "Help! Help!"
"Slow down, your moving too fast

Go home, you'll feel better for itOh boy, you better stop dreamingIt's all in your head!"
'Cause it's too late now...

Ride on, ride till early morning sunRide on, like the morning of the dayIt's too late, to let all your feelings showGo on, til the night is swept away...

Evermore


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home