something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Sunday, November 21, 2004

After all with this room

Beside my monitor, there is a box of cheese names The Laughing Cow (La vache qui rit) been sleeping there since I started my project until now. That cow still laughing with the red face but without sound, until now i still wonder the sex of that cow, is it male or female? and why that cow wearing the earing? I tried to ask myself before about this cow's question but it's really hard to find the answer that seems possible. Anyway i still swiming in the swiming pool, I know because everytime i turn myself with the chicken and egg question then i will end up with " I dont know, dont care and sometime we dont need any reasons for anything" Just be honest and respect for myself and person who should have my regard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home