something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Monday, November 21, 2005

Somthing to live for

Dear All and all the people i should dear to. I'm sitting in front of this personal computer (pc) after I waiting my labtop rendering the work for my client who i hv to meet this week. While I'm waiting, one thought came through in my mind. Since I came back from SIngapore, what I'm doin at the moment? Yes of course I still do teaching at university which is my 2nd semaster and also still writing an design article for a few magazines plus working as a ordinary freelance graphic designer as well as an baby step in the artist's world. When I was in Singapore my heart kinda full fill all the time by the influences of those artists at the festival that i went to. I had a chat with somedesigner in personally by went to talk directly to them and at the end exchanged my works with them. I had chatted with D-Fuse, Lawrence NG (IDN Founder), Seremetis, Greg (Play Motion), Resfest, Eness and etc....they were great and nice but you know what! i missed to talk with a few such Rostarr, Delta, UVA and Maharishi wowowow just havent seen them appearing around to catch them otherwise I will get them to chat with me. What learnt from there it just only one sentense "Work to live not live to Work" by Ian Anderson. I know it just a simple thing but you know!!!! it's hard to do trust me. I dont know about the other jobs but trust me it's fucking hard to do. By the way, SIngapore has increased the numebr of outstanding designer period by period because of what? why? how? I dont think only money can do but because of education as well so what should we do to live for? Should we do nothing yes we should do whatever because อะไรอะไรก็ไม่เป็นไร.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home