something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Invitation

I was asked by one of the Thai Curator to exhibiton my pieces and also help them to organise the Exhibiton for the end of Feb06. What is my answer that i told them ? Yes of course. It's been such a long time that I'm interested in interactive art but I just dpnt know how to make it because 1. is always keep linking to the program 2. it's always logical and 3 it's such a damn clever. First of all I'd say I'm stupid and unlogical plus also dump ass. So, what i answerd them was yes i will do it for them in the time. One thing I'm glad about it because i gonna hv work with some genius engineering, he's a profeesor from Electric Engineering Kasetsart Uni, wowowow. I had talked with him lastnight actually, he said he can do all the thing i asked for but just need a time. How's that! That's great isnt it.

In vitation=>> In teraction=>> In to it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home