something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Friday, October 21, 2005

Finally Finally

Today is just a day of of mine and what should i write about in this blog. I actually done the teaching for the first semaster on both Rangsit Uni & ABAC Uni, it was great experience and i'd say thank you for this opportunity for both uni. I'd say really appriciated to A.George, A.A, A. Yot about the co-oporation along this semaster and last but not least my student in total of neary 100 students 3 subjects, motion graphic, graphic design and graphic design presentation. Wasnt it great time? I think it was.

Well, back to my business, there are 2 job from one client that i'm holding at the moment and hopefully it could be done in this year if i could anyway. I kinda half having a rest and half having a arrest by work surround me. I promise to myself to write a book more to focus more and to rest more haha. My daily life is kinda keep it goin with something, such a good book, music, internet and my brain. One day I will stop do graphic design. why? because I'm full.

red bag hanging on the white wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home