something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Saturday, December 18, 2004

3Y


I still remember the first year that i came to Melbourne. It was on 8 of July 2002 but today 19 of December 2004, so many things had happend into my life. All i can say from my heart is Thank you Australia& Melbourne. I have no idea about Melbourne before I came here, all i know is kinda historical city and the weather is a bit strange and unpredictable. In past 3 years, Melbourne tought me to be myself, to be independent and to be whatever that I want to be and respect myself and lastly try as hard as I can. These are the things that i cant learn from school or even in my home country. I tried to be like that in my home town before i came but it wasnt easy to do in the place that 3% or 5% are the same kind of me. I came here with the same reason as the other international students and everyone got the different experiences back home depends on how much u need before you go back or what do u need from here. Life in here sort of hard at first 6 months, i was finding who am i and what i want also what should i do. However it was great memory that most of the time i was alone without so much meeting with friend. Like everyone knows that time passing by really fast and never return, I'm glad that i didnt waste so much time in here, i had worked what i wanted to work, i have known the people who i want to know, i hv a great friends, really great friends, espectially from AIM, RMIT.......they are such a greatful people and i have love Melbourne. I will not regreat any single day that i spent in here because everyday was full of my intentions that i did every single day of my life here.

Love

Shy P. Limanon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home