something2live4

something to live for, what is it ? am i working on the public space ? nevermind because even the sun does not know it's a star

My Photo
Name:
Location: melbourne, victoria, Australia

I'm a designer maybe

Sunday, December 26, 2004

3Days 2Nights



3days & 2nights it was one of the greatest holidays in my life so far. I went to the Prajuabkirikhun suburb (Pranburi), the resort calls "Tanowsri". I went there with my Dad, Mum, 2 of my older sister, 2 of my brother in law, 2 of my non relative actually they are my nephew but actually not and of course my fuckin handsome real relative nephew (he's my eldest sister's son). Therefore this is the fisrt time in more than 7 years that we spent a holiday together. This holiday is kinda days that i dont hv to use my brain to think about myself about my life about my work and of course my future. It's a good break time for me, these are what i thought before i go there. However, since then it wasnt like what i expected myself to do. I was thinking about my future everytime i hv a moment. I tried to stop , stop and stop but i couldnt. It was good to hv a rest but i hv been thinking about my future about my real company about my carrer 4 or 5 years ago and i was waiting until i graduate my master that's why that was should be the time i can think about what i really want. So ????? what does that mean ? I mean, i just cant stop thinking about my thing even a second because i just cant wait no longer to see my own company rocks the world. Even my lip always say no no no , not this time but it isn't like that in my fuckin freaky brain. My plan is, i will set it up on 3 or Jan 2005, it seems late for the person like me isnt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home